(Warning: The following videos were created using Windows Media Encoder,
and, as far as I can tell, won't play on a Mac, for love or money.
I even sprung for the full version of "Flip4Mac," and that won't
do it. If anyone knows how to get them to play on a Mac, please
e-mail me: email@example.com)
Here's a PowerPoint presentation I created for the 2008 Merlot International Conference. It provides a nice framework for the videos, below.
- Downloading GeoGebra and getting started
- Making a right triangle
- Making a "dynamic" right triangle
- Working with "dynamic text"
- Making and exporting "dynamic web
(Here's the webpage that was produced)
- The input field, functions and if/then/else
- Incorporating GeoGebra
into a classroom lecture
(Soon to come: Sliders, Randomization, Matrices, Calculus, Spreadsheets and Statistics)